G & G Landscaping offers a full range of Lawn Maintenance Programs including:
We offer fertilization programs designed help keep your lawn health in balance all year long.
BASIC 7 STEP PROGRAM:
- Early Spring Fertilizer & Crabgrass Preventative
- Late Spring Fertilizer, Crabgrass Preventative and Broadleaf Weed Control
- Summer Balance Slow Release Fertilizer
- Late Summer Balance Slow Release Fertilizer
- Fall Fertilizer & Broadleaf Weed Control
- Winter Fertilizer
- Limestone Applied anytime during the season
- Weekly or bi-weekly mowing service is available
- Service includes mowing, trimming, weedwacking, blowoff and edging of lawn areas
- Bagging of clippings is available upon request
- Clean up and removal of all leaves, sticks and branches from lawn areas.
- Re-edging of tree rings and landscape beds.
- Mulching of all trees rings and landscape beds.
- Weeding of all landscape beds with pre-emergent application
- A special program for customers desiring total lawn care
- Includes Basic Program
- Disease and Surface Insect Control (May-August – Approx 21-28 Days Apart)
- Grub Preventative (April or August)
- Nutsedge (Tall light green grass)
- Seeding is optional or as recommended
- Core Aeration in the Spring and/or Fall